SEO+ have a track record for dramatically boosting natural search engine rankings using only the techniques and strategies that Google and other search engines consider to be acceptable. We focus on your website visitors and provide them with the information that they want while also enticing them to buy from you. Take a look at our Ethical SEO Package below and give Hazel a call on 01626 270085 or fill in the form below and we’ll plan the best way to proceed.
Our Ethical SEO Package includes the following elements:
- An SEO audit:
This audit provides an excellent starting point for the SEO campaign and enables us to target the more critical areas first.
The SEO Audit will cover all the points that could affect usability and also the ability to rank well in Google, including:
◦ Crawl Diagnostics
◦ Site speed
◦ Mobile usability
◦ On-site optimisation
◦ Off-site factors
- Keyword research: The most important element of a successful search engine optimisation strategy is choosing the right keywords to target. We will analyse the competition and the data in Google Analytics and the Search Console and research and identify the best keywords to target.
- On-site SEO: On page optimisation is essential and the keyword consistency and key areas will be optimised throughout the site. We develop each unique page and piece of content to target one particular keyword, topic or phrase and use this consistently across all visible and metadata associated with that URL. Combining this with unique and quality content that is also well promoted will provide the highest scores of relevance and therefore the best chance of achieving prominent search engine ranking.
- High quality and relevant content: This is an essential element of SEO. Pages with little or no text content on them will struggle to gain good ranking in the search engines. We will ensure that all current content is useful, unique and focused and liaise with you in order to create and add more relevant information where necessary.
- Google My Business: We will create and optimise a Google My Business listing and gain citations in order to increase the site’s trust factor.
- Internal keyword rich links: All of your web pages should be crawled and indexed by the search engines as this provides more opportunity for the website to be found. We will therefore build relevant links to the website’s internal pages as this will help more pages to be discovered and also increase the likelihood of them ranking.
- Gaining relevant and high quality backlinks: Backlinks are links that point to the site from other websites and are like letters of recommendation for your site. This is a crucial factor of SEO and a strategy will be put in place to improve the quantity and quality of backlinks.
- Monitoring: We monitor the site’s position in the search engines for the keywords and traffic to the site. We provide monthly reports detailing ranking and traffic changes and also provide recommendations, where necessary, to ensure that the site continues to rank well in the search engines.
Cost: from £380 per month for 6 months. (recommended)
Search Engine Optimisation shouldn’t be viewed as a quick, one-off process, but as a long-term strategy with long lasting results. Our ethical SEO Package includes 6 months of ongoing SEO keyword research, website content and meta data optimisation, gaining high quality and relevant outbound links, tracking and monitoring together with progress reports and recommendations.
Our ethical SEO package has a reputation for amplifying online visibility, significantly increasing website visitors and multiplying conversions.
We don’t stop there…
On-site SEO and link acquisition provide a good, solid springboard to further elevate your brand’s online visibility but if you’re really serious about maximising your visibility and your results then having a static website no longer cuts it.
The SEO+ Formula = ethical SEO + optimised content + social sharing
Our SEO+ formula will secure the top Google ranking results that you need and also convert that visibility into clicks through to your website. Content creation and social media engagement are crucial to the success of your SEO campaign.