Helping UK businesses succeed with ethical SEO
SEO+ have a track record for dramatically boosting natural search engine rankings using only ethical SEO techniques and strategies that Google and other search engines consider to be acceptable. We focus on your website visitors and provide them with the information that they want while also enticing them to buy from you.
Take a look at our Ethical SEO Package below and give Hazel a call on 01626 270085 or fill in the form below and let’s discuss your project and your goals. To start we would need a clear understanding of the online objectives that you would like to achieve via SEO in order to establish the opportunity for the potential.
Our Ethical SEO Package includes the following elements:
- An SEO audit:
This audit provides an excellent starting point for the SEO campaign and enables us to target the more critical areas first.
The SEO Audit will cover all the points that could affect usability and also the ability to rank well in Google, including:
◦ Crawl Diagnostics
◦ Site speed
◦ Mobile usability
◦ On-site optimisation
◦ Off-site factors
- An SEO audit: This audit provides an excellent starting point for the SEO campaign and enables us to target the more critical areas first. The SEO Audit will cover all the points that could affect usability and also the ability to rank well in Google, including:
- Keyword research:
The most important element of a successful search engine optimisation strategy is choosing the right keywords to target. We’ll analyse the competition and the data in Google Analytics and Google Search Console and research and identify the best keywords to target for each of the site’s pages.
There are multiple variations of keywords for any one topic, and Google doesn’t rely on keywords like it used to but instead it evaluates the topic and the user intention, we, therefore, focus on the key topics and enhance the relevancy of the content and the strength of the page, this in turn significantly increases overall search engine visibility for a variety of related keywords and as a result has a bigger impact on conversions.
- Keyword research: The most important element of a successful search engine optimisation strategy is choosing the right keywords to target. We’ll analyse the competition and the data in Google Analytics and Google Search Console and research and identify the best keywords to target for each of the site’s pages.
- On-site SEO: On page optimisation is essential and the keyword consistency and key areas will be optimised throughout the site. We develop each unique page and piece of content to target one particular keyword, topic or phrase and use this consistently across all visible and metadata associated with that URL. Combining this with unique and quality content that is also well promoted will provide the highest scores of relevance and therefore the best chance of achieving prominent search engine ranking.
- High quality and relevant content: This is an essential element of SEO. Pages with little or no text content on them will struggle to gain good ranking in the search engines. We will ensure that all current content is useful, unique and focused and liaise with you in order to create and add more relevant information where necessary.
- Google My Business: We will create and optimise a Google My Business listing and gain citations in order to increase the site’s trust factor. We will also work with you to increase reviews on your Google My Business page as this further influences rankings and conversions.
- Internal keyword rich links: All of your web pages should be crawled and indexed by the search engines as this provides more opportunity for the website to be found. Good internal links will also encourage visitors to spend longer on the site and help to minimise the site’s bounce rate. We will, therefore, build relevant links to the website’s internal pages to help more pages to be discovered, increase the likelihood of them ranking, increase the benefit to your site’s visitors and enhance the site’s quality signals.
- Gaining relevant and high quality backlinks: Backlinks are links that point to the site from other websites and are like letters of recommendation for your site. This is a crucial factor of SEO and a strategy will be put in place to improve the quantity and quality of backlinks.
- Monitoring: We monitor the site’s position in the search engines for the keywords and traffic to the site. We provide monthly reports detailing ranking and traffic changes and also provide recommendations, where necessary, to ensure that the site continues to rank well in the search engines.
All our work is ethical, white hat and in line with Google’s best practice guidelines
Cost: from £420 per month for 6 months. (6 months minimum is recommended)
There is much that we can do to improve a site’s ranking in Google for the search terms that potential customers use so that, not only is the site’s online visibility significantly improved for the right keywords but more importantly, targeted traffic to the site is greatly increased leading to more enquiries and sales.
Search Engine Optimisation shouldn’t be viewed as a quick, one-off process, but as a long-term strategy with long-lasting results. Our ethical SEO Package includes 6 months of ongoing SEO keyword research, website content and meta data optimisation, gaining high quality and relevant outbound links, tracking and monitoring together with progress reports and recommendations.
Our ethical SEO package has a reputation for amplifying online visibility, significantly increasing website visitors and multiplying conversions. If you want the results that matter, give us a call on 01626 270085
We don’t stop there…
On-site SEO and link acquisition provide a good, solid springboard to further elevate your brand’s online visibility but if you’re really serious about maximising your visibility and your results then having a static website no longer cuts it.
The SEO+ Formula = ethical SEO + optimised content + social sharing
Our SEO+ formula will secure the top Google ranking results that you need and also convert that visibility into clicks through to your website. Content creation and social media engagement are crucial to the success of your SEO campaign.