Use ethical SEO to secure top Google rankings in the searches your ideal customers are making
Your website has a lot of heavy lifting to do. It’s a shop window for your business, a brochure, an introduction, a relationship builder, a sales tool. But if it’s not showing up at the top of the right Google searches, your website will always underperform.
Ethical SEO is the solution, combining Google’s best practice guidelines with putting your existing and potential customers at the heart of a great online experience
We help you bring people to your website via Google searches who are actively looking for what you sell and would be a perfect fit for your business
What is ethical SEO?
Ethical SEO is about abiding by Google’s guidelines and using them to underpin a website that reflects the needs of its target audience.
When someone searches on Google, it’s because they want or need to find something. It could be information, support, a product or a service. Google wants to be able to give the most relevant results so that the searcher is quickly able to find what they’re looking for.
We never lose sight of this.
Yes, there are ways to game the search engines but they’re short-lived and make for an awful user experience. We believe you and your customers deserve better. We focus on serving your audience and providing genuine value, meaning you have nothing to fear from Google’s algorithms and everything to gain.
Why work with us?
Award-winning ethical SEO
We’re a multi-award-winning ethical SEO company with a track record for dramatically boosting natural search engine rankings. We only use ethical SEO techniques and strategies that are in line with Google’s best practice.
Thanks to our ethical approach, we give our clients ongoing and long-lasting visibility on Google. We can do the same for you.
Propel your web pages to the top of Google searches
Seventy-five percent of people never look past page one of Google when they make a search. You could have the most beautiful website in the world, but if it’s buried on page two of Google or lower, it may never be seen.
Of course, there’s no point in ranking at the top of any old search. While this might attract more hits to your website, how many visitors will actually turn into customers? Because that’s the metric that matters.
We help you overcome this by focusing on SEO that propels your web pages to the top of the Google searches made by your ideal customers – i.e., the people who are most likely to love your products and services, will pay without haggling and who you love working with too.
Give your audience what they’re looking for
Once you understand what’s motivating people to search for your products or services, you can concentrate on creating content that’s genuinely helpful to them. You can also optimise your website to help the right people find exactly what they need from you when they need it.
This is at the heart of what we do at SEO+. We want your customers to land on your website and stay on it, to feel like their search is over because they’ve found exactly what they need.
And we don’t game the system to achieve this. We follow Google’s best practices and are fiercely loyal to your needs and those of your customers, which means we offer trusted SEO services you can rely on.
What your ethical SEO package includes
That’s the overview of what your ethical SEO package would entail. Now, let’s take a look at what you get in more detail:
Step 1: The SEO audit
First things first, we need to understand what’s already working well on your website as well as where there’s room for improvement. Your SEO audit will include a review of:
- How easy it is for Google to crawl your website (Are there broken links? Pages with duplicate content? Technical issues?)
- The user experience (Does your site load quickly? Is it user-friendly?)
- On-site optimisation (Are you publishing high quality content aimed at the right audience? Are you targeting the right keywords? Are internal links tying related content together to help your website visitors find what they need?)
- Off-site factors (Is your social media marketing working with your SEO? Are third party sites linking to your content? Does Google trust your domain and pages?)
Step 2: A tailored SEO strategy for your business
Based on our findings from the SEO audit, we’ll create a tailored and ethical SEO strategy that focuses on bringing your dream clients to your business via your website – a website that reflects these clients’ needs. We’ll fix any big issues first and prioritise essential areas before enhancing the user experience even further.
So, what will your tailored SEO strategy include?
- On-site SEO: keyword research, competitor analysis, page and site-wide optimisation (i.e., high quality content that your ideal customers will love, meta data to make your pages more appealing in searches, strong headings and more).
- Content creation and optimisation focused on enhancing the user experience: improving what’s already there and suggesting new content.
- Content that attracts cold leads and improves the site’s ranking for a variety of related searches – i.e., content that answers searchers’ questions and increases the “know, like, trust” factor for your brand.
- Expertise, authoritativeness and trustworthiness (E-A-T) factors: we optimise 10 key areas that show Google you’re an expert in your industry and that searchers can trust the content they find on your site.
- Optimising Google Business: we create and optimise a Google Business listing, tapping into the various trust factors we can build with this feature. We also work with you to increase the number of reviews your customers leave on your Google Business page.
- Better internal linking: tie the relevant content on your website together, help more pages to rank in searches and improve the user experience.
- Backlinks: we attract high-quality backlinks and clean up any low quality or broken links. We also work to build up your domain authority with search engines and credibility with your prospects by attracting the right kind of links.
Conversion Rate Optimisation: we continually improve the conversion rate optimisation of your site (i.e., the percentage of visitors who complete desired tasks such as buying from you, signing up to your mailing list, booking a demo, etc.)
Step 3: Monitoring and reporting
Ethical SEO isn’t a one-time-and-it’s-done thing. Your competitors may also be working on improving their visibility in searches, so it’s essential to keep an eye on how your website is performing.
In addition, Google looks for sites that are well-maintained.
This is why our ethical SEO package includes weekly checks for site errors. We also monitor your website’s position in the search engines for certain keywords, as well as traffic to your site. We provide monthly reports detailing ranking and traffic changes.
INVEST IN GROWING YOUR WEBSITE’S VISIBILITY ON GOOGLE AND REACH THE CUSTOMERS YOU LOVE WORKING WITH – AND WHO LOVE YOU!
Our ethical SEO package starts from £700 per month (8 months minimum is recommended)
Want to chat to see if we’re a good fit?
Ethical SEO FAQs
Ethical SEO essentially means following search engine guidelines about which techniques and strategies to use to help your content be found in searches.
It’s also about creating trustworthy content that is genuinely helpful to people. You can read our blog about it here.
Ethical SEO techniques include practices such as using title tags and main page headings that accurately reflect the content of the page, as well as meta descriptions that explain the content and include a call to action.
Anchor text and alt tags describe what they are on the page for, links are crawlable and tie related content together. Web pages load quickly and are easy to interact with. The content is unique, well-written and created to meet the needs of its audience.
These are just a few examples but hopefully you can see how they put the user first.
With over 50 billion indexed pages on the Internet, it can be hard to stand out in the right searches. SEO is about helping your content to be found by the people who will get the most value from it – your ideal customers.
While there are unethical ways to achieve this, SEO that uses deceitful techniques almost always gets caught out, meaning it only offers short-term benefits. Ethical SEO protects your website from penalties and protects your reputation.
We follow Google’s best practices and focus on delivering a great user experience. Our SEO strategy creates a snowball effect where the small wins quickly turn into big ones, growing exponentially over weeks, months and years. (This is why we recommend a minimum commitment of eight months). We’ve won multiple awards, including the Best SEO Provider, Most Innovative SEO Agency and, most recently, the Most Client-Focused Nationwide SEO Agency. Our many client reviews reflect the results we deliver.
HERE’S A REMINDER OF WHAT YOU GET WITH OUR ETHICAL SEO PACKAGE
DON’T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT! HERE’S WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT OUR ETHICAL SEO PACKAGE