Helping businesses succeed with effective optimised content
For optimised content to be effective it needs to appeal to the end-user (your customers, clients, prospects, readers, etc.) and also solve a particular problem. It also needs to rank well in Google.
As Neil Patel says “Creating optimised content isn’t complicated once you understand that people come first, before search algorithms.”
“Blogging is one of the best ways to build relationships, prove your credibility, and gain clients.”
SEO+ have a reputation for creating engaging, readable and shareable content that provides real value for potential customers. If you want to create valuable optimised content regularly and naturally we can help you.
The Optimised Content Package Includes the following elements:
- One new blog post every two weeks, crafted to help foster and maintain great customer relationships, and continually increase the traffic to your site.
- A sourced royalty-free image to be the main image at the top of your blog posts. Where relevant images will be given a text inlay relating to the specific blog post, to increase its visual appeal and the memorability of your post.
- Optimised meta data to add to your posts to increase its visibility and appeal in search
- A social media post for you to add to your platforms to help increase your social media presence and help to grow your brand awareness and drive traffic to your website
The optimised content package will enable you to gain all the benefits of blogging without the extra workload and pressure. Between us at SEO+ and our team of professional online copywriters, we can take care of everything you need to have a thriving business blog that will engage your customers and accelerate your business to the next level.
Cost: from £500 for 4 weeks
6 Benefits of Blogging:
- It increases your search engine rankings. In simple terms, Google ranks you according to relevancy and authority and gives priority to businesses that are regularly delivering content that shows they know their industry inside out.
- It deepens your customers’ relationship with your company, by building trust and rapport and continuing an ongoing conversation with your customers.
- It increases sales. As you know, first-time visitors rarely buy. It’s the return visitors that do. So give them a reason to return time and time again.
- It helps you to get to know your customers more. Deepening the relationship with your customers goes both ways. If a certain article garners more hits, shares, comments or likes, then it’s clearly a subject that they are interested in.
- It promotes you as an expert in your field. Regular blogging will build confidence in your customers that you know your stuff. If they can find value, and trust what you say in your blog, then they know they can trust what you say when it comes to your products and services.
- It lets customers know you are alive and kicking! It’s hard to have faith in a business if you land on their dusty website and it looks like no-one’s been there for years. In contrast, landing on a website that is clearly very much up to date and buzzing immediately inspires a level of trust and positivity.
Want an increase in online visibility and targeted website traffic, enhanced trust and a boost in sales too?
Our optimised content package does that!
Call Hazel on 01626 270085 or fill in the form below and let’s make it happen for you