Helping businesses succeed with effective optimised content
For optimised content to be effective it needs to appeal to the end-user (your customers, clients, prospects, readers, etc.) and also solve a particular problem. It also needs to rank well in Google.
As Neil Patel says “Creating optimised content isn’t complicated once you understand that people come first, before search algorithms.”
“Blogging is one of the best ways to build relationships, prove your credibility, and gain clients.”
SEO+ has a reputation for creating engaging, readable and shareable content that provides real value for potential customers. If you want to create valuable optimised content regularly and naturally we can help you.
3 blogging stats you need to know:
- Businesses that blog get 55% more website visitors than businesses that don’t. (HubSpot)
- Companies with blogs produce an average of 67% more leads monthly than companies that don’t blog. (DemandMetric)
- 70% of people would rather learn about a company through articles rather than advertisements. (DemandMetric)
Want to be one of those businesses that get more website visitors, more monthly leads and attract customers through articles but you’re putting it off because you’re not sure how to do it all? We can help you.
What we can do for you:
- Write two blog posts per month: crafted to help foster and maintain great customer relationships, and continually increase the traffic to your site. Our team of professional copywriters at SEO+ can take care of everything you need to have a thriving business blog that represents your business appropriately, engages with your customers, and accelerates your business growth.
- Upload and optimise your blog post: upload your blog post to your website, format it correctly, add a sourced royalty-free image and ensure it’s fully optimised by an SEO specialist to increase its visibility and appeal in search.
- A social media post for you to add to your platforms to help increase your social media presence and help to grow your brand awareness and drive traffic to your website.
Don’t let anything hold you back from blogging your way to increased visibility and sales.
If you know you need to write more blogs but don’t know where to start or what to say, we can help you by writing your blog posts for you.
If you find blogging too time-consuming, too difficult, or too scary, we can do all the hard work for you so you gain all the benefits of blogging without the extra workload and pressure.
If know exactly what you want to write because your business is your area of expertise after all, but the thought of logging onto your website to add it yourself fills you with horror, we can take care of that and format it correctly, add a relevant image and ensure it’s fully optimised.
We’ve got your back with our monthly blog package.
We can take care of everything you need to have a thriving business blog that will engage your customers and accelerate your business to the next level.
Cost: £350 per month
6 Big Benefits of Blogging:
- It increases your search engine rankings. In simple terms, Google ranks you according to relevancy and authority and gives priority to businesses that are regularly delivering content that shows they know their industry inside out.
- It deepens your customers’ relationship with your company, by building trust and rapport and continuing an ongoing conversation with your customers.
- It increases sales. As you know, first-time visitors rarely buy. It’s the return visitors that do. So give them a reason to return time and time again.
- It helps you to get to know your customers more. Deepening the relationship with your customers goes both ways. If a certain article garners more hits, shares, comments or likes, then it’s clearly a subject that they are interested in.
- It promotes you as an expert in your field. Regular blogging will build confidence in your customers that you know your stuff. If they can find value, and trust what you say in your blog, then they know they can trust what you say when it comes to your products and services.
- It lets customers know you are alive and kicking! It’s hard to have faith in a business if you land on their dusty website and it looks like no one’s been there for years. In contrast, landing on a website that is clearly very much up to date and buzzing immediately inspires a level of trust and positivity.
Now that you’ve seen the benefits of running a business blog, are you eager to get one started on your site or improve upon your current blog?
If you’d like some help get in touch.
Call Hazel on 01626 270085