Do I really need an SEO Audit?
Wondering how SEO friendly your site is? Struggling to get it onto page 1 of Google? Frustrated you haven’t got more customers? Our SEO Audit will tell you what you need to do
SEO+ use a suite of powerful tools and perform detailed checks in order to fully analyse your site and provide you with a tailored SEO strategy outlining your website’s strengths and weaknesses relating to search engine optimisation.
Included in the audit are the action steps that need to be taken to increase the website’s ranking and overall online visibility to massively improve the number of enquiries and sales that you receive.
All our clients that have implemented our recommendations outlined in their reports have seen significant increases in the number of visitors their website receives and their sales.
Our SEO Audit includes the following:
We look at your site in detail to identify any specific issues and tell you the best way to fix them using best practice SEO strategies.
The SEO Audit will cover all the points that could affect usability and also the ability to rank well in Google, including:
- Crawl Diagnostics – we crawl and collect data on all URLs in your site in order to examine any technical limitations that may impact your SEO and harm your site’s performance, including search engine accessibility, potential technical issues, duplicate content issues and potential design implications on SEO efforts.
- Site speed – we check your website’s speed and include recommendations to make your pages load faster.
- Mobile usability – we analyse your URL and report if the site has a mobile-friendly design and is secure.
- On-site optimisation factors – including the site content quality and strategy, targeted keywords, internal linking strategy
- Off-site factors – including social media presence as it applies to search engine rankings, external linking strategy, domain authority and trust.
- A tailored SEO Strategy – based on the results of the audit, we provide an SEO strategy listing the actions that need to be taken to elevate the website’s visibility in search to increase enquiries and sales.
Interested in an SEO audit to help resolve any website issues and ensure perfect user experience and focused optimisation? Want higher ranking in Google? More website visitors? More sales? Call us on 01626 270085 or drop us an email here
“An SEO audit is standard procedure for any website. In fact, if you are serious about your internet business, you will make sure you do it frequently.” Source: Search Engine Watch
Tamara Blackburn – Digital ID:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐“We recently used Hazel’s services to conduct a full technical SEO audit of one of our website’s and the level of detail covered and the overall advice given was really positive. You could tell the audit wasn’t done using an automated tool, it was clear, accurate and helpful information that will help us continue to grow our search presence online. Thanks again Hazel”
Louise Morton – Beeboobuzz:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐“Hazel conducted an SEO audit for Beeboobuzz, my children’s clothing company. Her audit was very detailed yet easy to understand for a non-techie. I could clearly see the difference between the technical set up to maximise SEO and the content improvements that were required. Hazel then, very patiently, provided me with lots of information on how I could improve my site and content outside of my site, including making edits to my website where required. I’m already seeing an improvement in my SEO rankings and I plan to continue working with Hazel in future.”
Zoe Richardson – Welcome Family Holiday Park:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “We recently completed an audit with SEO+ and found the report to be very detailed and helpful. Lots of information and practical advice was given in the report for fixes to implement.”
Pritesh Vegad – Diamond Boutique:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “We asked Hazel to carry out a full SEO audit of our website to ensure everything SEO related was in check and there were no critical issues we weren’t aware of. Hazel completed the audit in excellent time and the report was detailed. Recommendations to make improvements were documented in a clear and concise way. It covered things from crawl errors to metadata to site-wide SEO issues such as 301 redirects, sitemap issues, blog etc. Hazel also provided a tailored SEO strategy which we will be using Hazel to implement in due course. Thanks very much Hazel!!!”