Is it time your website had an SEO Audit?
Do you have a website that isn’t receiving any visitors from Google and other search engines?
Are you frustrated that your website doesn’t attract more of the right people?
Would you like to make more sales consistently and with much less effort?
If you know that you need to improve your website but you don’t know where to start, we can help you.
Discover what your website needs in order
to rank, attract and convert
Our SEO website audits tell you exactly what your website needs in order to give it a really solid foundation so that it performs far more effectively. These audits cover a lot, including the site’s SEO, performance and content quality
Also included is a prioritised checklist of the actions needed to get you ranking better so you attract a consistent flow of customers via Google searches.
You deserve a website that delivers genuine results for your business
SEO+ uses a suite of powerful tools and performs detailed checks in order to fully analyse your site and provide you with a tailored SEO strategy outlining your websites’ strengths and weaknesses relating to SEO (search engine optimisation).
Included in the audit are the action steps needed to increase your website’s ranking and overall online visibility to significantly improve the number of enquiries and sales that you receive.
All our clients that have implemented our recommendations outlined in their reports have seen significant increases in the number of highly targeted visitors their website receives and their long-term leads and sales.
“An SEO audit is standard procedure for any website. In fact, if you are serious about your internet business, you will make sure you do it frequently.”
Source: Search Engine Watch
What’s included in our SEO site audit?
We look at your site in detail to identify any specific issues and tell you the best way to fix them using best-practice SEO strategies.
The SEO Audit will cover all the points that could affect usability and also the ability to rank well in Google, including:
- Crawl Diagnostics – we crawl and collect data on all URLs in your site in order to examine any technical limitations that may impact your SEO and harm your site’s performance, including search engine accessibility, potential technical issues, duplicate content issues and potential design implications on SEO efforts.
- Site speed – we check your website’s speed and include recommendations to make your pages load faster.
- Mobile usability – we run checks and report if the site has a mobile-friendly design and is secure.
- On-site optimisation factors – including the site content quality and strategy, targeted keywords and internal linking strategy
- Off-site factors – including social media presence as it applies to search engine rankings, external linking strategy, domain authority and trust.
- A tailored SEO Strategy – based on the results of the audit, we provide an SEO strategy listing the actions that need to be taken to elevate the website’s visibility in search to increase enquiries and sales.
This knowledge puts you in control should you either wish to make these changes yourself or use an external SEO company such as us at SEO+
These audits are ideal for UK business owners, coaches and consultants who want to know how to improve their website so it ranks on Google, consistently attracts the right visitors and converts them into paying customers.
Want your website to consistently attract clients or customers?
Email us here or call us on 01626 270085 to book your SEO Website Audit
Frequently asked questions
The investment for an SEO website audit is £500 (for all standard-sized websites)
I’ll need some information about your website and access to your Google Analytics data, but I’ll send you a quick email with all of those details as we get started.
I’ll look at your site in detail to identify any specific issues and tell you the best way to fix them using best-practice SEO strategies. I’ll also forward a prioritised list of actions and opportunities.
No, that one’s on you! I can tell you what needs doing, but you’ll have to put it into action unless you book an SEO Package with us
I only take on three site audits a month so I can give each one my full attention. This means it can take a couple of weeks, but I’ll communicate when you should expect your audit to be completed upon booking.